Mailing address :
Centre de Morphologie Mathématique (CMM) / MINES ParisTech
35, rue Saint-Honoré
77305 Fontainebleau Cedex
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication director :
Michel Bilodeau, Head of CMM
Hosting and developments :
Information Systems Department (DSI)
All the information given on the website is disseminated as an indication and can be likely to evolve. CMM makes every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. However, CMM cannot guarantee the precision or completeness of the content. It cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies or lack of updates. The information available on the site is not contractual and may be modified at any time.
Intellectual property rights
All content displayed on the site is protected by intellectual property law. You may not copy, translate, reproduce, publish, exploit or disseminate any of the site's content without CMM's prior written authorisation. Any reproduction or representation, whether in whole or in part, made without the consent of CMM is unlawful and constitutes an infringement under the Intellectual Property Code.
The site contains hypertext links to websites managed by third parties. CMM has no control over these sites and assumes no responsibility for their content.
The setting up of hypertext links by third parties to pages or documents of CMM/ MINES Paris site is authorised under condition that the links do not contravene the interests of CMM, and that they guarantee the user's ability to identify the origin and author of the document.
CMM reserves the right to request the removal of a link that it considers does not comply with its editorial policy.
Protection of personal data (RGPD)
Within the framework of our activities and in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force relating to the protection of personal data, we undertake to implement the means to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of visitors to our websites.
- Data controller: MINES Paris represented by its director.
- Data Protection Officer: Appointed by MINES Paris, the Data Protection Delegate can be contacted by email at email@example.com
- Purpose of the processing: the data collected relates to the contact form on CMM website and is used solely for the purpose of receiving and responding to messages sent via this form. Data collection is carried out on a consent/voluntary basis. The personal data collected are : Surname, first name, company, email address, message content
- Recipients of the data: these data are forwarded to CMM staff most competent to respond to the request by the CMM secretariat.
- Data retention period: data are retained for a maximum of three months.
- Data transfer outside the European Union: none
- Individual rights: you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. You can exercise all these rights or ask any question about the processing of your data by email to the data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, after contacting us, you feel that your "Information Technology and Freedom" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL, French Commission Data and Freedoms, the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with personal data obligations in France.